CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Ransom Matthew Davie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

don't let the panic bring you down.

(Justin)Since I have been back in E town I have grown kind if nervous about life. I really want to go to Seattle, as does my wife, but I fear I won't get in. I don't think I have enough units for a transfer but I'm hoping I can add the 1 unit I need for the required 30. I guess being away from the city has made me feel the gravity of truly moving. Its not the simplest thing and requires a lot of menus ha and elbow grease.

I'm not afraid to work hard for our goals and I'm really motivated for this move and school but I guess the suspense of not knowing if we will be accepted gives me a little fear, but what is life without a little fear or without any dreams or goals. My wife was my biggest dream and marrying her took a lot of effort and diligence but now I'm blessed with her company. I guess only the best dreams require the most work.
Forgive any misspelled
words!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Things will work out! The best things are always worth the effort and they always seem to take the most effort! Hardwork does pay off and reap great rewards! You are right too, what's a life without dreams and goals, hopes and visions, aspirations and challenges! You are an amazing man and have an amazing wife! I am so excited to get to watch what God does with you two!