This week has been extremely eventful. Finals, papers, papers and more papers due. But today at 2:00 PM I was done! And tomorrow at 3:00 PM Justin will be done until next quarter. It's such a weird feeling knowing I don't have to go back to school any time in the near future. Praise God. I haven't not been in school since Pre-school, so we'll see how I cope:) I really do not think it will be a problem. Ransom is moving all around and kickin' like crazy. He loves hearing his daddy's voice and I love seeing Justin talk to him.
My belly button is starting is looking like an outy now days:)
On a lighter note:
Me and Justin have a weekly date night. We hope to keep this going when Ransom's born. Maybe we'll make it every-other week. But this last week my honey took me out to Sezoni. This was the first restaurant we went to when we visited Seattle.
What a handsome man.
Ransom was excited to have some pizza and hot wings!
Justin showing off my belly.
We are leaving for California on Saturday and booked a hotel on Saturday night so we will be arriving later Sunday. I am so thankful because we found a place with an indoor pool. Me and Justin have been wanting to swim for the past 10 months. Pools aren't easy to come by here in Seattle and we truly are two fishes:)He's missing the beach, as am I:)





0 comments:
Post a Comment